The most attractive skiing in Slovakia, a new cable car reaching the altitude of 1,751 m, 4 km of new slopes and much more – these are the “smallest grand mountains in the world”. Choose one of our three resorts, enjoy skiing, wine and dine, relax and have fun in the High Tatras.
Tatranská Lomnica has been upgraded once again. Look forward to a 15-person cable car all the way to Skalnaté pleso. You will be taken aback by breathtaking views of the second highest peak of Slovakia (Lomnický štít accessible with a cable car) that you can enjoy from an observation tower at Skalnaté Pleso. The highest located and steepest slope at Lomnické sedlo (2,190 m above sea level) will please even the most demanding skiers. A vertical drop of 1,300 m, snow cover for 5 months a year, top modern chairlifts and cable cars together with wider slopes guarantee the best experiences on a top-class 6.5 km-long carving track, which can be up to 60 m wide. The resort also offers more than 6 km of easier slopes ideal for families with children.
Štrbské Pleso attracts with great skiing conditions on well-groomed tracks for slalom, downhill and cross-country skiing as well as a high level of services. Lovers of cross-country skiing can use 26.5 km of tracks. Night sledging cannot be missed! And adrenaline fans should pay a visit to an exciting snow park. Štrbské Pleso is the highest located ski resort in Slovakia offering magical atmosphere thanks to a rich history, luxurious hotels, renowned Nordic World Ski Championships and beautiful nature.
Starý Smokovec – A comfortable funicular to Hrebienok along with day and night sledging count among the best “must-try” activities. Jakubkova lúka is an ideal resort with an easy slope for skiers – beginners. It offers special ski passes valid in this resort only, highly appreciated by less experienced skiers and beginners. Hrebienok, the most popular area for winter hiking trips to the Waterfalls of Studený potok (brook) or to various alpine chalets has become famous also due to a special ice sculpturing event - Tatry Ice Master. This year there will even be a basilica of ice!
- a cable car trip to the top of Mt. Lomnický štít with an observation terrace and the highest located café in Slovakia called DEDO
- day and night sledging on a 2.6 km-long track down from Hrebienok with a comfortable funicular transport from Starý Smokovec
- ice skating in Tatranská Lomnica and Štrbské Pleso (in ice rinks)
- cross-country skiing on groomed tracks at resorts of Štrbské Pleso and Tatranská Lomnica
- a night full of experiences during a special dinner in a mountain restaurant with an attractive transport by Grand Snow Taxi – a snow groomer
- a professional ski school and ski kindergarten with Maxiland – a special children´s area in Tatranská Lomnica and Štrbské Pleso
- funny and adrenaline attractions - snowtubing and funtools in Tatranská Lomnica and at Hrebienok
- additional services such as ski and equipment rental, ski school, ski service, ski depot and a net of Tatry Motion sports shops
- romantic winter hiking trips along tourist trails, a visit to the Encián gallery at Skalnaté Pleso or the one and only Ski museum in Tatranská Lomnica
- apres ski fun in Humno - the largest Music Club in the High Tatras and flawless relaxation in hotel
- wellness&spa centres